This kit is a variation on our popular GBK035, but replaces the inverter with a larger solar array and an additional battery, providing more power during the sunlight hours and more power to run the 12V system when required.
The batteries wil provide 220 amp hours of energy when fully charged, so when used in a 12V system with a 12v TV (3amps per hour); LED lighting (1amp per hour) and a 40 litre 12v fridge (1.5 amps per hour) you can power it, off grid, for approximately 40 hours* but with the TV and lights not being used 24 hours per day, the availablility of stored power increases
This kit can be altered in many ways, so please contact us if you want to make any changes such as replacing the PWM controller with an MPPT controller, changing the solar array or battery storage or adding an inverter if you want to run 230v. These can also be added to the system once in place if you find you require more.
This kit is provided with:
2 x 175W Polycrystalline Solar Panel
20A BlueSolar LCD & USB PWM Charge Controller
2 x 12V 110 AH Leoch Low Height Adventurer Deep Cycle Leisure Battery
10 meteres of black solar cable 4mm²
1 meter of each black and red 25mm² battery cable
Mounting kit and gland
M/F Connectors MC4 connector
Sikaflex 522 Adhesive
• Low voltage-temperature coefficient enhances high-temperature operation.
• Exceptional low-light performance and high sensitivity to light across the entire solar spectrum.
• 25-Year limited warranty on power output and performance.
• 5-Year Limited warranty on materials and workmanship.
• Sealed, waterproof, multifunctional junction box gives high level of safety.
• High performance bypass diodes minimize the power drop caused by shade.
• Advanced EVA (Ethylene Vinyl Acetate) encapsulation system with triple-layer back sheet meets the most stringent safety requirements for high-voltage operation.
• A sturdy, anodized aluminium frame allows modules to be easily roof-mounted with a variety of standard mounting systems.
• Highest quality, high-transmission tempered glass provides enhanced stiffness and impact resistance.
• Pre wired quick-connect system with PV-ST01 connectors.
• Liquid Crystal Display
• Two 5 Volt USB outputs
• Lighting control function, fully programmable
• Three stage battery charging (bulk, absorption, float), fully programmable
• Load output with low voltage and manual disconnect (programmable)
• Load output protected against over load and short circuit
• Protected against reverse polarity connection of the solar panels and/or battery
This kit can be expanded upon to provide inverters and batteries if required - contact us for more details if required
*this would be to the poimnt where you drain the battery completely.