The BlueSolar PWM Charge Controller series uses Pulse Width Modulation (PWM) charge voltage control combined with a multistage charge control algorithm. This charge controller is for 48v set ups.
• Three stage battery charging [bulk - absorption - float]
• Battery type: Lead-ACID and LiFePO4 (with internal BMS)
• Protected against over current.
• Protected against short circuit.
• Protected against reverse polarity connection of the solar panels and/or battery.
• Low voltage load disconnect.
• Temperature protection
Liquid crystal display
For status monitoring and set-up
Over-discharge of the battery can be prevented by connecting all loads to the load output. The load output will disconnect the load when the battery has been discharged to a pre-set voltage. Some loads (especially inverters) can best be connected directly to the battery, and the inverter remote control connected to the load output. A special interface cable may be needed, please see the manual. The connect and disconnect voltages are adjustable.
Day/night timing of the load output
This option allows for a pre-set ON-time after dusk.
Programmable battery charge algorithm
Preprogrammed algorithms for AGM, GEL, Flooded or LiFePO4 batteries (with internal BMS only)
Two 5 Volt USB outputs
Maximum current (both outputs combined): 2A